- 2 gallon bucket (or container of choice)
- Warm water with a couple drops dish washing liquid added (my favorite is Lemon Fresh Joy, not concentrate. The purpose of the dish soap is to break the surface of the dirt and grease molecule so the water can wash it away. A tiny bit of soap is sufficient to do the job, if you use more and it leaves a residue. More soap is not better at cleaning)
- I also have used Dawn but since it is a concentrate use just one drop! Do not use any soap with moisturizers in it.
- Clean absorbent towels, I prefer cotton flour sack (not rinsed with fabric softener)
- A good squeegee
- Glass safe scrubby sponge or window scrubber
Try The New Methods To Clean Window Easy