At Professional Window Cleaning Service Inc., we promise to enter our customers’ homes with respect and treat it like it was our own home. We take pride in our work and the greatest satisfaction is seeing the smile on our customers' faces when we are done. If you have any questions or would like to request a quote or service, give us a call today.
Residential Window CLEANING
Interior Window Procedures:
- We start by removing all the screens to be washed by hand.
- If you have light colored carpet (white, cream, etc.), we wear surgical shoe covers to protect the carpet from getting dirty.
- Very little water is used for the inside of the windows.
- We never use drop cloths. Instead, we use towels: a bath towel under the bucket and a towel for wiping the edges of the windows.
- Once the interior windows are cleaned, we wipe down the tracks and remove any spider webs around the frame, and finally wipe the window ledge.
- If we have to use a ladder inside your home, we cover the top so there are no marks left on the wall.
Exterior Window Procedures:
- We take precautions when using a ladder just so we do not damage any of your landscaping or property.
- All outside ledges and window frames are wiped down.
RESIDENTIAL PRESSURE WASHING
Pressure washing is one of the most affordable and simplest ways to increase your home's value and a good way to prevent the cost, time, and trouble of future repairs. Do you want your home to have curb appeal that your neighbors will envy? Call Professional Window Cleaning Service Inc. today!
We can provide any of the following pressure washing services for your home:
- Full Exterior Home Pressure Washing
- Roof Power Washing
- Driveway / Sidewalk Washing
- Gutter Washing
- Patio Washing
- Fence Washing
RESIDENTIAL GUTTER CLEANING
Regular gutter and downspout cleaning are important to help prevent a clogged gutter that can get filled with sticks, leaves, and other debris, and therefore may cause a leaky roof on your home. For the next time you need gutter cleaning services, get in touch with Professional Window Cleaning Service Inc.
Gutter Cleaning Procedure
- First, we thoroughly remove all the leaves and debris from the gutters
- Then, we rinse the gutter with our pressure washer
- Finally, we blow out the downspouts to clean them